Each semester the Campus Roundtable features 3 lunch programs with a talk or program by a member of the university community. Roundtable programs are open to members of the university community and their guests.
NOTE: For the 2019-20 academic year, all Roundtable sessions will be held at Tripp Commons at Memorial Union.
- Each luncheon costs $12 (no payments will be refunded).
- Reservation deadline is 8 days prior to each event.
- Please make reservations online at: https://www.talent.wisc.edu
- If you are experiencing difficulty registering, please call LTD (Learning and Talent Development, formerly OHRD) at 262-7107 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to pay by credit card or pay for multiple individuals once they are registered, please call 262-7107.
- Checks should be made payable to UW Roundtable and can be sent to: Learning and Talent Development, UW-Madison, Suite 5101, 21 N. Park St., Madison, WI 53715.
- For other questions, please contact Jake Smith (263-2985, email@example.com)
The dates and speakers for 2019-20 academic year include:
Fall 2019 Roundtables
|Wednesday, October 16, 2019||Omar Poler and Aaron Bird Bear|
|Wednesday, November 13, 2019||Nathan Welham|
|Wednesday, December 11, 2019||Christian Franck|
Spring 2020 Roundtables
|Wednesday, February 12, 2020||TBD|
|Wednesday, March 12, 2020||TBD|
|Wednesday, April 8, 2020||TBD|
If you have ideas for speakers for the Campus Roundtable or questions about the program, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.