Each semester the Campus Roundtable features 3 lunch programs with a talk or program by a member of the university community. Roundtable programs are open to members of the university community and their guests.
- Each luncheon costs $12 (no payments will be refunded).
- Reservation deadline is 8 days prior to each event.
- Please make reservations online at: https://www.talent.wisc.edu
- If you are experiencing difficulty registering, please call LTD (Learning and Talent Development, formerly OHRD) at 262-7107 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to pay by credit card or pay for multiple individuals once they are registered, please call 262-7107.
- Checks should be made payable to UW Roundtable and can be sent to: Learning and Talent Development, UW-Madison, Suite 5101, 21 N. Park St., Madison, WI 53715.
- For other questions, please contact Jake Smith (263-2985, email@example.com)
The dates and speakers for 2018-19 academic year include:
Fall 2018 Roundtables
|Wednesday, October 10, 2018||Sue Robinson|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2018||Amy Gilman|
|Wednesday, December 12, 2018||David Drake|
Spring 2019 Roundtables
|Wednesday, February 13, 2019||Mike Leckrone|
|Wednesday, March 13, 2019||Laura Albert|
|Wednesday, April 10, 2019||Mark Seidenberg|
If you have ideas for speakers for the Campus Roundtable or questions about the program, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.