The UW-Madison Academic Staff Excellence awards honor nine academic staff members annually in several categories. The categories include:
- Chancellor’s Hilldale Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence in Research (two awards)
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Service to the University
- Wisconsin Alumni Association Awards for Excellence in Leadership (two awards)
- Robert and Carroll Heideman Award for Excellence in Public Service and Outreach
- Martha Casey Award for Dedicated Service to the University
- Ann Wallace Career Achievement Award
All awardees receive a plaque and $5,000 stipend. All nomination materials are submitted electronically.
Call for Nominations (pdf)
Award Descriptions and Nomination Guidelines (pdf) – Deadline: January 13, 2017
Additional description for the Martha Casey Award
Online Submission System: https://apps.ohr.wisc.edu/staffdev/
Award Sponsor Biographies
Please note, if you encounter problems submitting your nomination please contact the Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff at 263-2985 or at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the submission deadline.