by Jacob Smith

Honorific Modified Professorial Titles

The honorific titles of Associate Research Professor and Research Professor can be used to recognize the accomplishments and contributions of meritorious academic staff in research. For more information, including the guidelines for requesting honorific titles and a template letter to reviewers, please click here.

UW-Madison Unclassified Title Guidelines

The Unclassified Title Guidelines page provides a list of titles and definitions within various functional areas for academic staff. Click here to see the list.